Using only the finest resin, natural ingredients and aromatherapy oils, our wax delivers superior performance. Gentle, low temperature formulas provide nurturing and conditioning benefits for extra client comfort, leaving skin smooth and soft to the touch.
For our wax treatments we offer 2 kinds of wax:
- Traditional Soft Wax
- Strip less, also known as hard wax.
The hard wax method doesn't require cloth or paper strips and is very beneficial to people with
- The hair must be at least 1/4 inch in length to be waxed
(no shaving for at least 1-2 weeks prior)
- No sunbathing within a 24-hour period before or after waxing
- Avoid heat (sauna, steam, etc.) 24 hours after a wax
- Gently exfoliate before getting a wax
- Let your service professional know if you have been on
any skin medications that could affect your waxing service
(Retin-A, Renova, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids, antibiotics)
- We have a no double dip waxing policy
- A pain reliever/anti-inflammatory can be taken 30 minutes
prior to a waxing appointment to minimize discomfort